Here are our Star Wars Yuuzhan Vong Fandom Bullet Points from the Facebook Group.
If you are a fan of the Yuuzhan Vong from Star Wars Legends Canon, these bullet points were created in 2009 and have been modified several times. SOME information comes from the Star Wars New Jedi Order (NJO) Legends Canon books. SOME information is from what we learned from our active roleplay (RP) in 2008 – 2013. We were forced to stop by a RAT.
We know some fans want to learn about the Yuuzhan Vong. Here our our latest BULLET POINTS. They are not written in stone. They are free to use and modify by fans who wish to use them. We have put a lot of research and best practices to them. But we make mistakes, too.
- They are from a different galaxy – allegedly “close by” to ~10,000 – 24,000 light years relative to the core of the galaxy
- They are ABSENT in the Force for many reasons why and they do not know why, directly – in the novels. Direct Force powers exacted on them do not work except Force Lightning (generally a Sith power) and Force Object Throwing, such as throwing a boulder or large piece of equipment.
- There are ~26 Novels and RPG books about the Yuuzhan Vong
- IN OUR ROLEPAY TO TRAIN OUR MINDS TO BE A YUUZHAN VONG, WE, THE ROLEPLAYERS NEVER SAY “VONG” — we either say YV’s or Yuuzhiees. “VONG” should be considered an verboten epithet to the YV’s. . Practicing how not to say this is a way to to stay in character (IC). Do it even in OOC. Then, if others say it, well if you’re IC — curse them… If you’re OOC, you can choose to explain it to them or not.
- The Yuuzhan Vong are MEGA-SUPER-EVANGELICAL RELIGIOUS. They believe in a pantheon of gods. Right now, it’s 6 gods. If Lucasfilm uses them, they will be removing that number unless they are motivated to not do that. It is in our files as to who these gods are. We are currently working on the concept art for symbols, icons or statues because there is not much out there. Mostly, minor phrases with DO RO-IK VONG PRATTE as the last shit you say to “infidels”.
- The Yuuzhan Vong’s life is all biotechnological. Think of the SERIOUS version of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon “The Flintstones” on crack… Think of the Kaiju movies like Godzilla, Mothra and Ghihdorah. Think of the latest Kaiju from the movie Pacific Rim. Yes, the Yuuzhan Vong are all like that on CRACK…Think of everything as highly biologically evolved at a genetically modification and adaptation to a high proficiency. Like Operation Warp speed for the COVID vaccine at thought-speed from the TV anime show, “Battle of the Planets” (Battleship Yammato). The Yuuzhan Vong are the best cloners – like their genetic modifications are pretty much normal and undetectible in shaped human beings. They are the best general and plastic surgeon with out anesthetic because pain is a gift and you find your exaltation from it. They are the best terraformers (Vongforming) and that pesky moon movement deal is annoying (Yo’gand’s Core).
- They HATE, HATE, HATE DROIDS. HATE DROIDS. THE ARE RACIST AGAINST DROIDS! THEY ARE TECHNOPHOBES TO THE NTH DEGREE PLUS ONE! (That’s why the Grysk idea sucks). Because, whew…when C3PO spoke to Nom Anor — Think the movie Prometheus when the Engineer woke up and the Android (Fassbender) spoke to him in his language — yeah, that’s what YV’s would do. They will destroy droids. They HATE them. Did I say they HATE them? They find them extremely offensive to life in general – like pro-lifers.
- There are 6 castes of the Yuuzhan Vong (and the famous members of each caste with corresponding Facebook pages):
Supreme Overlord (Shimrra Jamaane)
Priest Caste (Jakan)
Master Shaper Caste (scientists, physicians, etc.) (Master Shaper Mezhan Kwaad)
Warrior Caste (Warmaster Tsavong Lah)
Intendant Caste (Executor Nom Anor)
Shamed Ones (YV’s who are misshapen, aliens, etc.)
In a separate discussion, we can discuss the how’s and why’s for each caste. Currently, there are few symbols, icons or statues to represent each caste. There can be fan art, just know that Disney Lucasfilm might refuse to see it.
- What makes them a threat to the known Star Wars galaxy that has the Chiss Ascendancy spooked. (BWHAHAHA). Chiss are atheists. They don’t believe in any deity. So.. That’s blasphemy to the Yuuzhan Vong and if they capture a Chiss (if they can) — they’ll torture them until they come into the sacredness of Yun Yuuzhan — ZHAELOR ZHAETOR ZHAE — and then escalate them…
- The Yuuzhan Vong are into pain — they worship pain to a BDSM level. Yes. They sleep in pain. It does get them off. They undergo surgery and plastic surgery without anesthesia. How do you think they get those rank spikes in their backs? They clamp them each time they rise in rank. Some warriors have many of them.
- They destroyed their entire galaxy. They have living superweapons that can destroy planets repeatedly.
- They “break” Jedi, psychologically. They can break “Dark Side” users but not full Sith, like Darth Sidious. Breaking means that one of their biotechnological (biot) organism (War Coordinator/ Yammosk) probes one’s brain (like the Minian Bor Gullet) not just to search for information, but to learn personality/likes/dislikes/emotions/trauma/etc. then put the most traumatic painful experiences on fucking loop to make you THINK that shit over and over and over again. That is kinna fucked up, but yeah. Jedi believe letting all emotion go — There is no emotion there is peace… Yeah, peace means submission according the YVs. So, yeah, painful memories are just used against a Light Side users. Since the Sith get off on pain, well…yeah, they’d eventually get off on this. That’s how the Embrace of Pain operates.
- They will “Vongform” or terraform planets to suit their needs and to grow their ecosystems underground for 1000s+ years. (Our headcanon is that the Yuuzhan Vong added their seeds and eggs to Alderaan before they “sprouted” or “hatched” and the Emperor found out they did that. So he ordered Tarkin to show the full power of the Death Star — Bail Organa and Leia Organa had no idea of the YV’s existence).
- Metal is digested by their biots by the most acidic acid (think Alien Xenomorphs).
- They can MANIPULATE people for their purposes or they can definitely turn them into impostors (Among Us).
- They conquered Coruscant easily.
What ultimately took them down is the planet, Zonama Sekot that is the original “seed planet” for their homeworld, Yuuzhan’tar. There is also a weed killer like Agent Orange called Alpha-Red, created by the Chiss Ascendancy. We will discuss that “Nirvana Vongie Wongie Heaven” later.
These are the basics. Read “Vector Prime” and everything in between, as much as you can, and then “The Unifying Force”. While both books some mostly the “good guys” and Jedi side than the Yuuzhan Vong, welp…them’s the breaks.
As far as interaction with the Sith, Lord Nyax, an Inquisitor who had not left Coruscant after the Yuuzhan Vong sacking of the planet. A Sith can take out a squad. Moreover, 6-7 Mandalorians with full armor can take down one Yuuzhan Vong Warrior. Darth Maul killed a Praetorite Vong in the Legend’s book, LOCKDOWN. But regular Force Powers do not work on most Yuuzhan Vong.
Can your character or you join the Yuuzhan Vong? Only if you are born a Yuuzhan Vong and your life is predetermined or you are sacrificed. Some aliens are allowed to join. But most are not, they are sacrificed.
- The word the Yuuzhan Vong often use to reach a higher state of being is ESCALATION. Escalation is everything. Who can be brought before the Gods for salvation and sacrifice. Think about who gets escalated in Star Wars. Now you know how Star Wars Actors Guild 77 Yuuzhan Vong fan-fictions work.
If you don’t understand something, we will be happy to explain in OOC terms.
Well, if you totally disagree and retort…
TCHURROKK YUN’TCHILAT! ZHAETOR ZHAE AL’TANNA! DO RO-IK VONG PRATTE!